I have a strong passion in health and fitness. I am a Brown belt in Brazilian jiu-jitsu and have been practicing for 6 years. If I’m not training on the mats you will most likely find me in a gym strength training. My goal is to always strive to become the strongest version of myself , physically, mentally and spiritually. Becoming an instructor I hope to encourage and invite more woman to try Jiujitsu and perhaps fall in love with it as I did 💛
| Brown Belt
Fun facts about me
- My favourite shows are The Office, Game of the thrones and South Park.
- I love muffins with no raisins
- I am a coffee addict… and was once cut off at a Starbucks
- I have never met an adult with smaller hands than me
- I have been a Hairstylist for 20 yrs but I still can’t figure out how to do my hair properly for jiujitsu
Finding self love, confidence and empowerment by learning to embrace the embodiment of a healthy lifestyle physically, mentally and spiritually.